Saturday, March 2, 2019

Mind Control


As we begin, it's important that we deal with our mind! Our mind really controls everything we do, especially when it comes to eating. If we can "retrain our brain" then we can overcome anything. Romans 12:2 says "And do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, that you may prove what is that good and acceptable and perfect will of God." God's will for us is to healthy emotionally, spiritually and physically. So by renewing our mind and how we think about food is really important. 

Be aware of those emotional moments. I know for me I didn't even realize how much I turn to snacks in moments "emotional emergencies." This week take some time to walk and ask God to show you your triggers. Write them down so you will be aware of them. It is important to do some type of exercise. I prefer to walk because it clears my head and it's some good one on one time with God.

I want to pray over you too as we get started:
Dear Heavenly Father, I pray for my friends that as we embark on this journey to emotional, spiritual and physical health that you will help us overcome our bad habits. Instead I pray we grow closer to You and find encouragement with one another. I pray healing from past relationships that have done damage to our souls. I pray for the peace of God to fill us and bring us to a place of wholeness. Thank you Father for leading us. In Jesus name! Amen!

Now lets get healthy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment